Friday, March 11, 2011
Benefits of Fruit for the health and human body
Fruit is one type of food that contains nutrients, vitamin and minerals which are generally very good to eat every day. Compared with chemical drugs supplements sold in the shops, the fruit is much safer without the dangerous side effects as well as from the generally much cheaper price than the supplements that have the same function.
Below we can see the contents, properties and health benefits of some kind of fruit that is on earth:
- Tomato contains vitamin A, B1 and C.
- Tomatoes can help cleanse the liver and blood of our hearts.
- Tomatoes may prevent various diseases and other health problems such as:
a. bleeding gums.
b. night blindness .
c. blood clotting.
e. prostate cancer and breast cancer.
- Papaya contains vitamin C and provitamin A.
- Papaya can help break down dietary fiber in the digestive system.
- Papaya can mebuat gastrointestinal smooth food.
- Papaya can cope with or treat various diseases and other health problems such as:
a. heal wounds.
b. eliminate the infection.
c. eliminate allergies
- Bananas contain vitamin A, B1, B2 and C.
- Bananas can help reduce stomach acid.
- Bananas can help maintain water balance in the body.
- The perfect way to cope with or treat various diseases and other health problems such as:
a. disorders of the stomach.
b. heart disease and stroke
d. koleterol reduce levels in the blood.
- Mango contains vitamin A, E and C.
- Mango can act as a disinfectant.
- Mango to cleanse the blood.
- Mango can cope with or treat various diseases and other health problems such as:
a. body odor / bb / unpleasant body odor.
b. lose body heat during a fever.
- Strawberries contain provitamin A, vitamin B1, B and C.
- Stobery substances contain antioxidants to fight free radicals.
- Strawberries have their uses / other health functions such as:
a. treat health disorders of the bladder.
b. become anti-virus
c. into anti-cancer
- Apple contains vitamin A, B and C.
- Aple can help lower cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Apple has the usability / function of other health such as:
a. into anti-cancer substances.
b. reducing appetite is too big.
- Oranges contain vitamin A, B1, B2 and C.
- Oranges contain anticancer for the body.
- Citrus can prevent and treat various diseases and other health problems such as:
a. treating canker sores.
b. reduce the risk of cardiovascular, cancer and cataracts.
- Pear contains vitamin C and provitamin A.
- Pear contains anti-oxidants are good for maintaining health.
- Pear may prevent various diseases and other health problems such as:
a. reduce fever / hot body.
b. dilute and eliminating phlegm in cough with phlegm.
- Guava contain vitamin C that very much.
- Guava contain antioxidant and anticancer substances.
- Guava has a utility / other health functions such as:
a. lower blood cholesterol levels
b. treat infections.
c. keep treating canker sores.
d. accelerate blood circulation.
e. launched the digestive tract.
f. prevent constipation.
- Watermelon contains vitamin C and provitamin A.
- Watermelon can be allergy.
- Watermelon has a utility / other health functions such as:
a. lower cholesterol levels.
b. prevent and resist heart attack.
- Melon contains vitamin C and provitamin A.
- Melon contain an anti-cancer and anti-oxidants.
- Melon has a utility / other health functions such as:
a. prevent blood clots.
b. cleanse the skin.
c. menlancarkan digestive tract.
d. lower levels of kolestrerol.
- Star fruit contains vitamin C and provitamin A.
- Starfruit can help facilitate the digestion of food.
- Starfruit has a utility / other health functions such as:
a. lowering blood pressure.
b. lower levels / levels of cholesterol in the body.
- Pineapple contains vitamin B and C.
- Pineapple can prevent heart attack and stroke / receipt.
- Pineapple can treat various diseases and other health problems such as:
a. heal wounds.
b. cure the infection in the digestive tract.
Pomegranate is rich in antioxidants and of course very good for health. In fact, studies have found that fruit contains about 600 seeds contains three times more antioxidants than the antioxidant contained in green tea and red wine.
15. Acay berry
Acai berry has been named by Oprah as a "super food". Dark black berry contains antioxidants, omega fatty acids, protein, and fiber are two times more compared with that found in blueberries. The fruit is very strong. Some studies, such as those cited foxnews site, found that this fruit managed to kill cancer cells in laboratory experiments.
Avocados are not only good because of its content guacamole. However, the fruit of this one also contains a single unsaturated fat is very good for health and proven to reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease and diabetes.
The fruit that comes from North America is rich in antioxidants that have been associated with anti-aging, improve visibility and brain function.
Cranberries are not only good for fighting urinary tract infections, but this little berry is also rich in antioxidants that can protect cells from free radical attack.
19. Goji berries
The fruit is found in China, Mongolia and the Himalayas in Tibet. Goji has been used for 6,000 years by herbal medicine experts to protect the liver, help eyesight, improve sexual function and overcome infertility, strengthen feet, improve the immune system and increase circulation. This berry contains a carotenoid that acts as an antioxidant that protects the retina of the eye.
Studies have shown, this sweet black fruit that has anti-inflammatory effects. The fruit is also rich in antioxidants and chemicals called xanthones. The content of this proven anti-inflammatory potential as seen from the laboratory tests.
21. Morinda citrifolia
The fruit is also rich in antioxidants. The fruit is effectively lower blood pressure and relieve the pain of arthritis.
Posted by fresh at 11:33 AM