Have you hight in cholesterol and reduce the need to get it? It is not a draw, a surprise considering how many people have cholesterol hight today.
Like anything about health and exercise regime are the two key elements. What you eat is critical to lower your cholesterol levels, so that is what is included here.
One thing you should know is the difference between LDL and HDL cholesterol. Just think of HDL as the "healthy" and LDL as the "ugly. "HDL cholesterol can actually help carry out your blood vessels, while LDL allows him to sit inside your artery walls.
The good news is that you can change your cholesterol for the best. Here, as in just made this:
1. Do you have a good sandwich on whole grain bread or a pita with some lean turkey and a considerable number of fresh veggies. Jump to Hot Dogs, Bologna and salami and hold Mayo. All that it is highly treated and filled with fat and cholesterol.
2. The fish like salmon is good. Find the wild red saumonées diversity, from fatty acids Omega-3 (good fat.) Is very high, in addition, flaxseed is a good source of omega-3s.
3. Avoid the trans fats! Not judge them only on the ugly LDL cholesterol, they can also lower your HDL levels! Stay away from foods as margarine and the reduction of the treated foods that contain partially hydrogenated soybean oil that.
4. Go-karts in the nuts! Mainly look for the nuts, but also try pecan almonds, . The nuts are high in fat, but it's the good kind (also use the normal peanut butter in the place of the normal type which contains unhealthy trans fats.)
5. The desserts and attempting to limit, not the healthiest to eat the cake than the angel food, biscuits Graham, jell-o and greasy frozen yogurt only.
6. Eat foods that are high in fiber. The examples include the whole grain bread, oatmeal, fruit, vegetables, beans and cereals. (Search for the boxes that the word "may help the cholesterol.")
7. To use the grill. If you will take the steak or hamburger, roast them at home and to use the lean meat. This practice avoids the grease, is fun and the great taste of meat.
8. Find a new salad dressing. The majority of them is full of fats and cholesterol transport. The olive oil is good and maybe add the juice added to the vinegar or lemon. In addition, they jump the little bit of bacon croutons and egg yolks.
That was easy, was not it? Just make some of these changes and get plenty of exercise like walking, jogging, swimming, or playing basketball. You will have lower cholesterol in no time!